Indian Fashion Antique Silver Plated choker Necklace German Silver Layered Necklace Party Wear Single Neckpiece with Black Color Beaded Stylish Oxidised Jewellery
Color : Antique Silver
Not available right now
- Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth after every use
Always store your jewellery in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches
Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery
Do not soak your jewellery in water
Clean your jewellery using a soft brush, dipped in jewellery cleaning solution only
- Don't Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewellery on.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewellery from your collection.
- Remove your jewellery before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewellery with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it.
- The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Wear it last, and take it off first.
- Put Your Jewellery on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. An accidental pull on the chain can break your favourite necklace.
- When performing activities such as laundry, cooking, or gardening, remove your jewellery to prevent physical damage or exposure to cleaning chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put Jewellery On After Applying Hairspray and Makeup. This goes back to keeping your jewellery dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion and makeup usually contain harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewellery.
- Store your fashion jewellery in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
- Store your jewellery in a jewellery box or other secure container.
- You can also store your jewellery in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
- Avoid Air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish.
- We recommend using a zip lock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidisation.